Monday, September 22, 2014

New York in A Day



I had one of the most inspiring days last week. I spent 10 hours in NYC, hopping between trade shows. It was market week in New York, and the first time in ages, I wasn't there selling our collection.  When you are there working the trade shows, you send every waking minute in your booth, talking and meeting with clients.  Your whole world becomes your 10 X 10 space.   It was so awesome to get out, and see what others are doing.  I met up with a some of our regular clients, met  a few new clients, and had an amazing time seeing what other brands are up to for SS2015.  All I can tell ya, is spring/summer 2015 is gonna be awesome!I cant wait to start our production, next month!

oh for the record I am wearing our new  sadie sweater ! so comfy! this sweater is fully lined so you never wanna take it off! just in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment