Monday, January 12, 2015

Jules Approved: Resort 2015 Collections

I have been in this business too long,  because I am old enough to remember when we only had to design two seasons - Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. Now I can't even count how many sessions  there are...'pre-fall', 'spring 1', 'holiday'..but I can tell you for sure my favourite 'new' season is Resort..below are a few of my fave collections this season


Favourite Resort 2015 looks

Smythe
Smythe is a Canadian brand, known for their jackets and coats. I just love the the contrast between classic tailoring and modern edge. You just know when something is made well. 
Suno
Suno is a New York womenswear brand created by Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty. They are a fashion business with a conscience. They make use of talent from Kenya, Peru and India and incorporate their signature patterns, textures and prints to their designs. 
Michael Kors
Michael Kors has become a household name. He started off designing women's sportswear and is now creating feminine dresses with a hint of much needed masculinity. 
Free People
Free People is a fashion clothing chain that presents boho inspired pieces. I'm really digging the styling in their campaign, and feel free people really meshes will with preloved! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment