Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Being Julia: Rosy Pants







Winter outfits can look just as cute as spring ones when you style them with some neatral floral print and a pop of colour. That's exactly what I did for this outfit. I am wearing a pair of Preloved Rosy Pants with black and grey floral details printed on the front of them. I paired these Preloved Resort pants with a thrifted black knit turtleneck and my lovely lace-up Zara heels. I threw this baby blue coat on top of the outfit for a pop of colour and it completes the outfit along with the blue ring and metal bangles. 

Hope you are all having a great start to your week and happy Tuesday!

xo, jules

Top // Thrifted Banana Republic
Coat // Zara
Pants // Preloved
Shoes // Zara
Sunglasses // Michael Kors
Bracelets // Preloved
Ring // Preloved

No comments:

Post a Comment