Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hairstyles I'm Dying to Try

Photos from Pinterest

Since I recently got bangs, I have been looking up some fun new hairstyles to try!

1. Half-up-half-down
This style would be a perfect casual hairstyle to get some hair pushed back off of my face. I love how Lauren Conrad styled her hair with the bangs in this photo!

2. Messy Topknot
This would be the perfect look for a day on the go or running errands. Up and out of the way, but still a great, effortless look!

3. Braided Up-Do
This would be such a pretty hairstyle to wear on vacation, or dressing up a little bit. I love how the pieces of hair are pulled out (in the photo above) for a more relaxed look as well. 

4. Braided Headband 
These braided headbands are so cool because it's literally your own hair braided and then wrapped on top of your head! I would love to wear this to work and style it with some of the new SS16 Preloved pieces!

xo, jules


No comments:

Post a Comment